This document was originally prepared in Korean. In the event of any conflict between the original Korean version and the translated version, the form shall take precedence.
- First implementation date: September 21, 2011
- Final revision date: September 21, 2011
The Terms and Conditions will be applied to all types of platform providing Staynote services (web, mobile web, and app).
The Terms and Conditions will be applied to all activities of members and non-members using Staynote.
If you use Staynote services, you will be considered to have agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
1. You will own all ‘symbols, letters, voices, sounds, images, and video clips” provided by you to Staynote.
2. In the event that any contents provided by you are of messages, photos, or images to which intellectual property rights are applied, Staynote shall be entitled to the following.
This entitlement will be canceled as you delete your account or your relevant contents.
3. The deletion of contents will be processed in the same way that the computer recycle bin is emptied. This means that even if you delete the contents, they may remain in the Staynote server for a certain period of time. But they will not be exposed to other people.
4. If you set the contents-sharing scope as ‘All People’, both Staynote members and other people can access to your contents.
1. You may not falsely provide your personal information to Staynote or generate an account under a different person’s name without any authorization.
2. Only one personal account may be generated.
3. In the event that Staynote deletes or inactivates your account, you may not generate any other different accounts.
4. Anyone convicted of sex crimes or convicted sex offenders may not use Staynote.
5. You may not share your password with other people or get involved in any activities allowing other people to access to you account and to threaten your account security.
6. You may not assign your account to others without the permission of Staynote.
7. If Staynote finds it appropriate (e.g., infringement on trademark, inappropriateness in terms of social and common sense), Staynote may remove or collect your account name or information.
3. Protection of the rights of others
Staynote respects the rights of other people and users shall respect them.
1. You may not publish any contents that infringe on the rights of other people or violate laws on Staynote. In this case, Staynote is entitled to delete the relevant contents.
2. In the event that you frequently or habitually infringe on the copyright of others, your account may be inactivated.
4. Advertisement and commercial contents
Staynote works hard to provide you will advertisements that are valuable as information and to minimize your inconveniences from excessive exposure to unnecessary advertisements.
1. We may provide related advertisements by using your contents or account information.
2. We will not provide your contents or personal information to advertisers.
1. In the event of violation of the Terms and Conditions or causing any legal damage to Staynote and other people using Staynote, Staynote may suspend its service provision or delete your account. It is possible that this is not notified in advance. You may be informed of this when accessing to your account or checking your emails.
2. You may delete your account any time you want. In this case, the Terms and Conditions will be cancelled, too.
1. All conflicts arising out of or in relation to the Terms and Conditions or Staynote shall be exclusively settled in courts of the Republic of Korea.
2. Any lawsuits between you and Staynote will be based on laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea.
3. Staynote does not guarantee the reliability or accuracy of contents published by you.
4. In the event of a transaction or a contract between members or between members or any third parties via Staynote, Staynote will not guarantee any such contents and will be exempted from any responsibilities.
Definition of terms used in the Terms and Conditions is as follows.
1. ‘Staynote’ refers to all services provided by Staynote (e.g., web, mobile web, app) and all other services using API of Staynote.
2. ‘A member’ refers to anyone who has agreed to the Terms and Conditions by accessing to Staynote and using the services.
3. ‘Information’ refers to all facts or other information as to your activities as well as you.
4 . ‘Contents’ refer to photos, messages, video clips, and sounds provided to Staynote by you.
8. Other matters
1. Even when part of the Terms and Conditions deems to be unworkable, the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall continue to be effective.
2. The Terms and Conditions shall supersede all the previous agreements.
3. Your responsibilities or rights which are based on the Terms and Conditions shall not be assigned to a third party without consent of Staynote.
4. All the rights and obligations of Staynote that are based on the policies may be assigned as it wishes upon takeover, merger, sales of assets, or effects on the basis of laws as well as other effects.